“Great hotel and friendly staff” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Houston - Sugar Land

You added Extended Stay America - Houston - Sugar Land to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Houston - Sugar Land
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   13420 Southwest Freeway, (Highway 59), Sugar Land, TX 77478   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
SAVE 15% TODAY!
Ranked #7 of 7 Hotels in Sugar Land
Sugar Land, Texas
“Great hotel and friendly staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

I spend a lot of time at Extended stay in 2011-12 during my visits to Sugarland, Texas. It is one of the best economical choice in the area. So well located close to 59 SW & 90A highways. Worth to mention the friendly staff Monique and others offering the best suport at any time.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Sugar Land, responded to this review, September 10, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at our hotel. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays. Thank you for recognizing Monique, she is one of our best at providing super service.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

Very nice and friendly staff. They made sure my stay was enjoyable. Full size fridge was great. It made me want to cook and use the stove top. It saved me money. They have a map of local restaurants if you don't feel like cooking.

• Stayed August 2012
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Sugar Land, responded to this review, August 8, 2012
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at our hotel. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Our company motto is ""Excellence Every Day, Every Way"", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice.

Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

Extended Stay is 20 minutes from downtown, minutes away from shopping and moments from serving you. My family and I have stayed here several times and always enjoy the treatment. Nick and Monique are excellent at insuring you great hospitality and a great night's stay. continental breakfast, fitness room and swimming pool are just a few amenities available. A swift response to any issues with your service keeps travelers satisfied. Do yourself a favor and take advantage of a great night's stay at a great price!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Sugar Land, responded to this review, August 6, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at our hotel. The staff and I, including Nick and Monique, are totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment.

Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again. Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays here or at any other brand locations.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

Everything was so clean and the people are extremely nice!

Nick(Manager) &Monique (Front Desk Supervisor) are the best!!!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Sugar Land, responded to this review, July 23, 2012
Michael,

It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay Deluxe Houston Sugarland. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is ""Excellence Every Day, Every Way"", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

Sugar Land
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

My husband and I with our 4 children just recently moved to Sugar Land. We have been in this facility over 10 weeks now and have been very pleased with the facility and staff. Staff is very friendly and quick to fix any problems we have. I am super impressed with how much cleaning is done and how often the carpets are shampooed. The rooms are spacious and accommodating. The management is very friendly and treat all the guests like family; getting to know each one of us, our families and situations. Since I have been here, they have thrown a pizza party for the guests as well as an ice cream social. The prices here are excellent as well and I could not be more satisfied. I am so thankful that what could be an overwhelming situation (moving to a new city and staying in a hotel for 3 month) has instead been a very pleasant experience.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Theresa,

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay Deluxe Houston Sugarland. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

I recommend this hotel as one of best hotels in sugar land to stay in.
It is very clean and have good location ,
Nice employee treatment .

• Stayed July 2012
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Sugar Land, responded to this review, July 18, 2012
Thank you so very much for your review of Extended Stay Deluxe Houston Sugarland. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

We were booked in this hotel as a group. 2 of the 5 rooms had BED BUGS! (CONFIRMED WITH TRIPS TO THE E.R.!) We all relocated! PLEASE BE AWARE!!! Both family members had numerous bites that became quarter sized sores filled with a liquid that continuously "weep" until both were given shots in BOTH hips and antibiotics that they had to take for 10 days... RUINED our vacay!

Room Tip: Stay Away!!! ~~I wouild have used ALL caps but this site wouldn't allow it!!