“Superior Experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Houston - Sugar Land

You added Extended Stay America - Houston - Sugar Land to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Houston - Sugar Land
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   13420 Southwest Freeway, (Highway 59), Sugar Land, TX 77478-3521   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #7 of 7 Hotels in Sugar Land
“Superior Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

Everything was so clean and the people are extremely nice!

Nick(Manager) &Monique (Front Desk Supervisor) are the best!!!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Sugar Land, responded to this review, July 23, 2012
Michael,

It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay Deluxe Houston Sugarland. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is ""Excellence Every Day, Every Way"", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Sugar Land
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

My husband and I with our 4 children just recently moved to Sugar Land. We have been in this facility over 10 weeks now and have been very pleased with the facility and staff. Staff is very friendly and quick to fix any problems we have. I am super impressed with how much cleaning is done and how often the carpets are shampooed. The rooms are spacious and accommodating. The management is very friendly and treat all the guests like family; getting to know each one of us, our families and situations. Since I have been here, they have thrown a pizza party for the guests as well as an ice cream social. The prices here are excellent as well and I could not be more satisfied. I am so thankful that what could be an overwhelming situation (moving to a new city and staying in a hotel for 3 month) has instead been a very pleasant experience.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Theresa,

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay Deluxe Houston Sugarland. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012 via mobile

I recommend this hotel as one of best hotels in sugar land to stay in.
It is very clean and have good location ,
Nice employee treatment .

• Stayed July 2012
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Sugar Land, responded to this review, July 18, 2012
Thank you so very much for your review of Extended Stay Deluxe Houston Sugarland. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

We were booked in this hotel as a group. 2 of the 5 rooms had BED BUGS! (CONFIRMED WITH TRIPS TO THE E.R.!) We all relocated! PLEASE BE AWARE!!! Both family members had numerous bites that became quarter sized sores filled with a liquid that continuously "weep" until both were given shots in BOTH hips and antibiotics that they had to take for 10 days... RUINED our vacay!

Room Tip: Stay Away!!! ~~I wouild have used ALL caps but this site wouldn't allow it!!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Sugar Land, responded to this review, July 12, 2012
I recently received a copy of your review of the Extended Stay Deluxe Houston Sugarland. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

Travelers are raving about these Sugar Land hotels

4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2012

My husband and I have been here at Extended Stay Deluxe in Sugar Land for some time now. Monique and Nicolas are like family too me. They make sure any time I come too them for service, I get it . Velvet, Dylan, and Berta are the BEST and I'm working on Joshua with his smile. We are very pleased with our stay. This is home away from home and I will let everyone know about this location. Ray we would like to see more TV channels please. My hat goes off to your staff in Sugar Land.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay Deluxe Houston Sugarland. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2012

Good location, good value for money and hospitable staff.
Rooms are spacious and excellent surrounding.
Small but nice and well maintained outdoor swimming pool with modest BBQ facility.

Room Tip: "Rooms on the south side are quieter" since away from railroad with many gargo trains
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Sugar Land, responded to this review, July 11, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay Deluxe Houston Sugarland. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Stamps, Arkansas, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012

My husband, myself and my disabled adult son stayed at the Extended Stay Deluxe in Sugarland for 3 nights. We were there because we came for my grandson's graduation. We were all very pleased with our stay. The hotel was very clean and even the colors of the room and hallway was cool and refreshing. I have never stayed in this chain of hotel and was surprisingly pleased. When I was searching on-line for a place, I chose this hotel because it provided more value for the price. There was a lot of work/counter top space which we certainly needed for my son's electronic talker with charger, computer and my computer.
The young man who checked me in was very professional and accomodating. He made sure I was pleased with the location of our room. I also later met another clerk, Monique, who was very friendly and readily answered any questions we had.

Room Tip: We did not like the light from the outside coming in our rooms. Needed better blinders. Our room w...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family

Been to Extended Stay America - Houston - Sugar Land? Share your experiences!