“Very comfortable.” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Sugar Land
Texas
“Very comfortable.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

Was here on business. The room was spacious and has a nice flat screen. Love the option of having the fan on AC run continous. Good hot breakfast and nice "kick back" in the evening. They have fresh popcorn at all hours. The pool is warm and the hot tub was so nice every evening. Even though it is gated parking, there was one of our guys that had his truck broken into. So take all valuables to the room.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Denver
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

A good choice. Clean and comfortable rooms with flat screen TVs and HBO. The staff is friendly and helpful. The hot breakfast has eggs, sausages, biscuits, waffles, cereals etc. very nice. Happy hour "kick back" includes 3 drinks, hot dogs, baked potatoes and many other items that change nightly. One could easily call this dinner. We have stayed here 3 times. It is a terrific value.

• Stayed April 2013
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

We stopped after a long hard day of driving, at Drury Inn in Sugar Land. We had a coupon for $69.99 from those travel hotel books that we have used numerous times and been very happy and been treated very nice. The Drury had been highly recommended to us. When we went to check in, the guy told us to read the fine print and then said because there weren't many rooms left the price had gone up from $85 to $109 plus tax = $124. Also there was a dirty washcloth on the soap dish in the bathroom. Thankfully, the bed was good and we had a good nights sleep. Customer service was not acceptable.

Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Sugar Land-Houston, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
Thanks for choosing Drury Hotels! We appreciate hearing from our guests and are happy to hear you enjoyed your comfortable bed and had a good night sleep during your stay with us. We are sorry to hear, though, about the cleanliness issue you encountered in the bathroom as well as the rate increase due to the hotel's higher occupancy which unfortunately does not allow discounted rated during these peak times. Your comments have been passed along to hotel management to follow up with both our housekeeping and marketing departments. It is our mission for guests to enjoy a comfortable and clean stay! We truly appreciate your business and do hope to see you as our guest again soon.
Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

The front desk staff were exceptional. The hotel was extremely clean and the cleaning staff were very pleasant. The amenities are too numerous to write here but all were available as advertised. There were also a number of very good restaurants within easy driving distance. Overall, I found this to be a nice hotel. I have had on occasion the opportunity to stay at a Drury Hotel and have never been disappointed. This hotel was no exception.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Brenham, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

After a long hard day in the city I decided not to drive the 2 hours back home. I decided I would find a room in a nice area where I would not have to worry about anyone kicking the door in on me while I rested, only to be robbed by the staff at Drury Inn, in Sugar Land, TX. My credit card was charged an extra $700 dollars. When I contacted Drury Inn I was told by management that I had taken the T.V. out of the room on the fourth floor. The clerk stated that they do not have camera's in the hallways, by the elevators, the stairs or in the parking lot. So their is no surveillance what so ever at this hotel. I know realize I am more safer in hood.

Room Tip: Smiling faces tell lies.
Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Portland, Oregon, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

I stayed here two nights for business trip. The rooms are a good size and include a coffee maker, fridge, and microwave. The blankets are thin for my personal preference, but are adequate. Instead of the little shampoo bottle, the bathroom contains refillable shower amenities. This is much more environmentally friendly that all those little plastic bottles. There is a full hot breakfast available and the dining area is spacious and well-kept. In the afternoon, hor d'oeuvres and wine are offered.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

I was in Sugarland for three days for business and had a very pleasant stay at the Drury Inn. The room was clean and tidy, the hotel was quiet and the gym was well maintained. The service was excellent.

I had an early morning flight and had asked the desk clerk Sheryl to call for a cab at 0430 on Wednesday 6 February 2013. The cab was there and waiting for me. Sheryl was on duty . Unfrotunately when I arrived at the airport I noticed my cell phone was gone. I finally found a pay phone in the airport. Yes, thankfully pay phones still exist. I called the hotel and Sheryl checked the room and called the cab and located my cell phone. She agreed to send it to my home address. It was so nice to find a considerate and resourceful person at the front desk. I look forward to having my phone returned. Thank you Sheryl

The other members of the staff were equally helpful and considerate. This hotel is excellent to outstanding because of the people who work there.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Hyatt Place Houston/Sugar Land
Sugar Land Marriott Town Square
Holiday Inn Express Sugar Land
Extended Stay America - Houston - Sugar Land

Been to Drury Inn & Suites Sugar Land-Houston? Share your experiences!