“SLOW SERVICE, wayyyy over priced for the food you receive!” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #17 of 62 Restaurants in Stephenville
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Southwestern, Seafood, Family Fare
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
“SLOW SERVICE, wayyyy over priced for the food you receive!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

I have tried this place numerous times since I moved to Stephenville, even had my birthday here once......literally every single time I have tried it I have received HORRIBLE service! I am a waitress, I know what it takes to get things done and I have never seen such slow service before! The only thing good about this place is the atmosphere. It's nice and appears to be clean. Not everyone is meant to be a server but it appears they go for pretty faces over brains bc these employees are either dumb or just lazy! I tip according to service and the amount of my bill. I usually tip 30% but I always struggle to give my waiter/waitress a dime bc of how crappy the service is! Oh and something that has happened more than once is make sure you check your change!!! They short me every time whether its 5cents or $5 dollars you are supposed to give correct change! Do not be lazy and keep the change! That will get you no tip from me! Other than what you already kept at Least!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Cynthia S, Owner at The Agave Grill, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
I apologize if your service was not up to our usual standards. I ask that you try us again! Also please ask to see one of us: VW or Cynthia to extend our apologies. We expect great service and again please try us again!!

Danvers, Illinois
“4 star”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Wonderful food and a great Texas hospitality. Fun place to get together with friends for a great meal.

Visited May 2013
Thanks so much!!
Texas
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

I did build your own burger. A half pound of meat, jalapeños, bacon, Monterey Jack cheese, on a sourdough bun. Kim waited on us and the service was awesome. A must do when in Stephenville.

Cynthia S, Owner at The Agave Grill, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
THANK YOU! Hope to see you soon!
Fort Worth
“Great Food and Service!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

Food is excellent. The service is fantastic!!!! The atmosphere is wonderful. It is a relaxing way to have lunch.

Cynthia S, Owner at The Agave Grill, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
Thank you! We hope to have the pleasure of serving you again!
“Great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

Came here with my family about a week ago. Everyone was super friendly and the service was great. I don't think my drink ever got empty lol. Queso was great and the food was good too. They were able to make my food to order, as there are certain foods I can't eat. All in all, a good experience and I would definitely stop here again. :)

Cynthia S, Owner at The Agave Grill, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
That's great! Thanks for the review! Stop back in anytime - we hope to have you dine with us soon!