“Repeat visitor” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Stafford
Los Angeles, California
“Repeat visitor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

I have posted before, and I will post again. This hotel is great! The service is unbeatable, and I also like how clean the rooms and hotel are. I was here on business and did not look anywhere else to stay in the area. I know I can come here and feel comfortable in a clean and respectful environment. I also enjoyed the hot breakfast in the morning. Thank you!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
McAllen, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

Staff was exceptional, friendly and extremely accomodating. I even had the pleasure of meeting the wonderful receptionist named Cora who was not only gorgeous, was also quite pleasant. I was in town for a business meeting and I usually stay at a different location when I am in town but due to all of my recent traveling, I decided to look for a place to stay a bit less more financially damaging to the pockets. To my surprise, this place not only was less expensive but the rooms were equally as nice as any other place I stayed that cost more. Needless to say, anytime I am in the area, I will be staying at this location eagerly awaiting Ms. Cora's pleasant demanor. Thanks again!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Julie T, General Manager at Comfort Suites Sugar Land, responded to this review, February 14, 2015

Julie Trudeau
Comfort Suites
281-565-5566 x 404
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

I booked several rooms at this hotel the last 3 years and only have great things to say about this place! The staff was very friendly and accommodative to our requests. I like the new upgrades they have made to the lobby. It seemed like only a family hotel before but now it seems more luxurious with the new title floor and wood trimmed pillars. I can't wait to book my room again at this hotel and see the finished product! :) If you already liked this hotel before you'll soon love it even more after the upgrades. :)

Julie Trudeau
Comfort Suites
281-565-5566 x 404
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

The staff was wonderful. We had a youth retreat nearby and the hotel was extremely accommodating. Their breakfast was also great (especially since we had so many vegetarians).
The rooms were clean.
Thanks a lot!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Houston, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

Hotel staff was very accommodating. The deal we got was great! The lobby is being re-modeled so everything is going to look even better. We were with a large group and the hotel exceeded our expectations and accommodated our needs. Would highly recommend this hotel!

Sugar Land, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

54 of us stayed at this Comf Suites for a camp and the service was excellent - all the employees were very friendly and the owner went out of her way to make sure everything was perfect - we've stayed there for the last 3 years and plan on continuing this tradition in the future!

Room Tip: double bed rooms are great
Jacksonville Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

We can't say enough about the Staff, Management and Owners. They were all incredible. Great location within walking distance to great eateries. This is probably one of the cleanest hotels we've ever visited. The complimentary breakfast was also delicious and not just your normal continental breakfast. The scrambled eggs with sausage was delicious as well as the waffles. Thanks for a great stay!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Stafford
Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston-Stafford
Sleep Inn & Suites Stafford
Hampton Inn Houston Stafford
Hilton Garden Inn Houston / Sugar Land
Staybridge Suites Houston Stafford
La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Stafford Sugarland

Been to Comfort Suites Sugar Land? Share your experiences!