“Long wait but good food” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Late Night, Takeout
Description: We'll set up and serve for one hour, buffet style so you can enjoy your event. All caterings include sliced pickles, onions, jalapenos, fresh bread, Rudy's "sause", plates, plastic cutlery, and napkins. Tea, sweeteners & lemons included. Must be ordered at least one day in advance. Group meals include any combination of Brisket, Turkey, Chopped Meat, Pork Loin, or Sausage and your choice of 3 sides. Includes sliced pickles, onions, jalapenos, fresh bread, Rudy's "sause", plates, plastic cutlery, napkins, tea, sweetners, lemons, cups, and ice. Ask about our Breakfast Tacos.
Pensacola, Florida
“Long wait but good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

It was a pretty popular place, so we had to wait in line for about 30 minutes, but the actual service was quick and the food was terrific

Houston, Texas
“Doesn't get much better than Rudys”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Service is good, although the only interaction is when you order. Everything I've tried there has been great, the loaded spud is the BEST. Instead of plates you get a sheet of wax paper which is a little odd but does the job. Gets super crowded at lunch, best to get there by 11 to avoid the crowd.

Visited October 2013
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Excellent roadside BBQ that you will love.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

I was in the Laser Spine Institute this morning for my post operation examination. During the examination I asked some local Texans where I could go for some awesome BBQ. I told them that I did not want fancy atmosphere, but instead wanted excellent tasting BBQ. The whole office told me to go to Rudy's and that it was in a gas station. My brother and I drove here and were not disappointed at all. There are some gas pumps out front as well as a few picnic tables. When you walk in, you see several picnic tables, a large cooler full of ice, beer and colas. You can smell the BBQ and your taste buds are going crazy. All of the food is a la carte with awesome side dishes available. I ordered some baby back ribs, brisket and jalapeno sausage. The brisket was very moist and flavorful. The ribs were cooked perfectly and tasted awesome. The jalapeno sausage was the absolute best sausage that I have ever had in my life. I am actually drooling at my computer as I write about it. Their homemade sauces are really tasty as well. This BBQ was very delicious and I highly recommend it to everyone. I will definitely be back. Rudy's hit a grand slam homerun for me today. Great job guys and gals!!

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Houston, Texas
“Great BBQ that is close to the house”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

Great BBQ and even better is that it is close to my house. Always quick and friendly service. My wife loves the green chile stew.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
The Woodlands, Texas
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

Moist tastey smoked meats, wonderful cream corn and excellent sauce. Generally crowded at meal times but line moves quickly.

• Visited September 2013