“Disgusting.” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #216 of 376 Restaurants in Spring
“Disgusting.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

OK, the people that work there are nice. That is about the only positive thing I can say. I hope that I don't get sick from the portion of my burger that I ate before I finally said, enough... It was supposed to be a buffalo burger - less fat maybe? Not. It smelled like old fat... you know the fat that sat out too long, then got used for frying by someone who didn't know better? The knife I used to cut it in half had a slime of cold grease on it immediately after cutting the burger and being exposed to air conditioning. The grease absolutely saturated the bun on the side that it was sitting on - it was NASTY. I left it.

The condiment bar was nothing special - everything was one brand - except some bottles of steak sauce and hot sauce - which looked old and not fresh. I am surprised that the health department doesn't nab these folks.

I chose a "side salad" instead of fries. It was iceberg and chopped tomatoes, cheese like you get in the grocery - nothing special and some stale croutons. Yuk. I am sorry, but another establishment that has decent burgers is around the way - how does is stay in business?

The floors smelled like a gym - indoor/outdoor carpeting; The tables were not bussed in much of the place; sticky feeling table tops and chairs - I wanted to take a bath when I got home...

This place used to be good, but that was a long time ago - The smell of fresh bread used to meet you at the door - not something like sweaty socks. So sad. Not eating here again. Totally a downhill slider it is...

Visited June 2013

The Woodlands, Texas
“Awful experience! Manager told me they did not have a problem!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

Oh my gosh. We have gone to Fuds all over the US and this set a new standard. Awful! The pay $2 extra gluten free bun sucked. We could not find a table because all the vacant ones had dirty dishes on them. When I complained to the manager he had all excuses and told me not to be so hostile. We will NEVER darken their doors again!

• Visited April 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
The Woodlands, Texas
“Incredible disappointment. Filthy!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012 via mobile

We used to be regulars at Fud's years ago. Went back recently to find it unrecgnizable after a renovation. No more Beatles booth, rock and roll memorabilia, etc. Could have lived w that but it was the filthiest restaurant I have ever been in and I go to China frequently- so that says it all. Sticky, dirty tables. Gross floor. Yuck. Food was decent but I was dying to leave. Such a shame.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Getting too old”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

Very limited menu. The place is looking old and tired. We had not been in there for a while and decided to give it a try again. Disappointed at how worn it was looking. They need a makeover.

“Still OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Good to back once in a while for the fresh veggies and quick service. With all the choices in the area, there quality has become very average

Visited April 2012