“Spring Break Lunch” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #175 of 413 Restaurants in Spring
Cuisines: Mexican
“Spring Break Lunch”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

The menu was huge, but the prices were too! The food was good, service was slow. I had to ask twice to get more water in my glass.

Visited March 2013

North Houston, Texas
“Good food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

Good food...service very attentive and quick! Clean and staff always have smiles and are very helpful! Cost is a bit high for the area.

Visited January 2013
“Flavorful Awesomeness!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

We typically eat here a coupleof times a month. The beef fajitas are my favorite item on the menu however, I've yet to find an item that wasn't tasty. Enjoy!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Houston, Texas
“Food is good but it's So Loud”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

Food is good there and it's super fast. It's like they read your mind. My one HUGE problem with Alicia's is that when you go at peak times it is so loud you cannot hear yourself talk. The echo in the restaurant is so loud and it's in one big room where it's gets really bad. If you can ask for the smaller room over to the right when you walk in. That is a little better. The only downside here because the food is good but not worth losing my hearing. Go off peak times and you will enjoy a nice quiet meal!

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“nice place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

I've eaten at so many good texmex restaurants, this is another. I almost always order fajitas (grilled marinated meat and vegetables). We've been 4 times, will go again. didn't leave hungry, but didn't take any home either. Attentive waitstaff, Margarita's predictable (I've had special "mixologist interpretations" please, just dump the mix in the machine and squirt me one). We liked th dessert, but it was not spectacular. Bathrooms are really cool, Wish I had a pool, I would make my Cabana like that. If you're close, and in the mood for Mexican, and don't want to drop more than about $16 per person, I think Alicia's is worth a shot.

• Visited January 2012