“I really wanted to like it more” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #41 of 107 Restaurants in Southlake
Cuisines: Hamburgers
Southlake, Texas
“I really wanted to like it more”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Given the long history of Kincaid's in the greater Tarrant country area, I wanted to like the place a lot more than I did. The ordering process was simple enough, but the public bench seating creates a bit of difficulty in finding a spot to eat, as people like to add a lot of elbow room, wasting space.

The burger wasn't bad per se, but it was dry and not all that appealing. Sides were OK, but could not overcome the rather boring main dish.

The bill can rack up fast, be mindful as you're ordering of the cost of a la carte items.

Visited July 2012

San Antonio, Texas, United States
“Great low key place to eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

This place is an old fashioned General Market that has been turned into a Hamburger joint. You go to the back to order your food and they give it to you in paper bags. The amout of food you get for your money is pretty good, not to mention they give a 20% military discount if you ask. They have a bunch of large picnic table for everyone to eat at, so if you are bringing a large group like we did (we had about 25 people), it is perfect. I would recommend this resturant for anyone to try if you like Hamburgers, fries, shakes, malts, etc.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Colleyville, Texas
“Good Burgers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Kincaid's Burgers started out of a grocery store in Fort Worth many years ago, but opened their Southlake joint a few years ago. Been there several times since and every time has proven they know how to do burgers right. 1/2 pound is a little liter than I like bout a double at 1pound is too difficult to keep on the bun, so a single it is. It would be nice if the bun was a little larger, seems smaller than most. I say, use a bigger bun and offer a 3/4 pound and it would be perfect. Prices are good, staff is friendly and fast. I'll be back.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Southlake, Texas
“Great burgers and a big restaurant. Good for a group gathering”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

We came here after my daughter's chorale performance because it could hold large numbers of kids at their picnic style tables. We called ahead and had our burgers very quickly after entering. They were pretty good and the kids had a great time. We haven't been back, but I would recommend it for a quick burger or a large group.

Visited May 2012
Ft Worth
“Average Burger - Nothing More”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

Average Average Average. I wanted to love this burger joint because of the atmosphere but can't think of anything I would go back for.

Visited June 2012