“Fantastic fish and seafood, great service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #16 of 117 Restaurants in Southlake
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
“Fantastic fish and seafood, great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013

We continue to enjoy all of our meals at Rockfish. As residents of the Southlake area we have the benefit of stopping in often and we have never had a bad meal or a bad experience. We are particularly fond of the oysters and po-boys or any of the select fish cuts. We highly recommend Rockfish!

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Longview, Texas
“Great Food and Atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

Our first time at a Rockfish Grill. And I wish I wouldn't have waited so long. Great appetizers. The Volcano shrimp and calamari were the bomb!! Great flavor. Wide variety of specials, seafood, and plenty of choices for those who don't like seafood. Everything was cooked and prepared perfect. Great presentation. Lots of cool things to look at with the décor of the place. Awesome drinks and servers! Will be back. I highly recommend this restaurant .

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Midland, Texas
“Delicious food, great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

This was our first visit and will not be our last. The food was delicious and the service was wonderful. We started with the bacon wrapped scallops and it was a great choice. Possibly the best scallops I have ever had. I ordered a special that included grilled tilapia topped with sautéed spinach and a side of steamed broccoli. The tilapia was fantastic! My husband enjoyed a steak and steamed asparagus. Our daughter had the popcorn shrimp from the kids menu and asked for a second order. To finish it off was the bananas foster. I did not taste it but it looked and smelled great. My husband and daughter thought it was the best ever. It was definitely enough for several people to share.

Overall this was a great experience. Our daughter even asked if we could go back the next day. :-)

Visited August 2013
South Dakota
“Great Atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

This is a fun little fish joint in Southlake Town Square. It is a great place to drop husbands while you are shopping. They have a great little fun and comfortable bar area with the sports on tv, while the rest of the restaurant is a fisherman's wharf type feel. The food is really good, although, I wish they had a few lo cal entrees, for people watching their diet, and not wanting fried food. That said, though...their Jalapino hush puppies are worth the calories. :) They are delish. :)

Visited July 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Rockin Drink Variety”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

This is a smaller Rockfish then the one in Highland Village. I would choose the HV location if you are between the two. They always have a vast and enticing drink menu and a unique seafood menu. I found the food on this occasion to be flavorful. I had the Seared Ahi Tuna asian green salad. It would have been better with a little wasabi and ginger. Also had an order of the Jalepeno Hushpuppies that are spicy, but a tad overcooked this time.

The open kitchen is not attractive here and just added a lot of extra noise. Even though the food and service were good, I would choose a different establishment in the Southlake Town Center.

• Visited July 2013