“Great Taco Pizza!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Colleyville, Texas
“Great Taco Pizza!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

I've finally found great taco pizza! The Margarita pizza is very good with lots of garlic. The smores pizza is worth the calories! Service wasn't great and they could wipe the tables off better, but the food is worth it.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Sequim, Washington
“EXCELLENT!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I am sooo glad Aleda opened another pizza restaraunt. I often purchased pizza from their restaurant when they were in Arlington, TX. I was in TX this past week and bought a groupon to go there. My husband and I were very impressed and loved the pizza. Fresh ingredients on the pizza and the cheesy bread was really good also. We had the supreme and would recommend it to anyone in the area. Maybe she can ship us one here in WA. We will definitely visit when in that area of TX.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Dallas, Texas
“Skinny Pizza - yes - it's possible!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I have cut way back on Pizza because of the fat and high calorie count, but I found the Skinny Pizza at Aleda's. a seven inch, whole wheat crust Margharita pizza is less than 500 calories. It's tasty too! I ordered a delicious salad and what a fantastic dinner or lunch - and no guilt!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Southlake, Texas
“Who voted this place "Best of"?”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

Being from the NYC area, I know pizza, and the sad fact is that most of the country is filled with bad pizza that people line up to eat. I gave Aleda's a shot, just to see what the "Best of" rating was all about.

The online ordering feature is nifty, I'll give them credit for that.

Unfortunately, the pizza was flat-out inedible. We bought a plain cheese pie, one with a bit of meat on it, and a few kids pizzas. All of it reeked of granulated garlic and the ubiquitous "Italian Seasonings" that you'd be hard pressed to find in Italy.

If you're looking for authentic pizza, go elsewhere. There are options in the area that are way better. If you really want an enlightening experience, seek out one of the few pizzerias in Texas that are recognized by Associazione Verace Pizza Napoletana and avoid places like Aleda's at all costs.

Visited January 2013
Colleyville, Texas
“baked potato pizza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

First a disclaimer-I know the owner, Aleda. However, if I didn't like it, I just wouldn't write a review. On this most recent visit, we took friends, as we had been talking up the restaurant to them for awhile, and our schedules finally meshed. We started with cheese sticks, which were promptly devoured. We ordered a large pepperoni and a large baked potato pizza, and my youngest got the kids pizza with white sauce. Between 4 adults and three kids, we had only one slice of pepperoni, 3 slices of potato, and half the kids pizza (very generous portion, and she ate a lot of cheese stick) left, for which we got takehome containers. And yes, the potato was good the next day. Our friends already want to come back for the buffet so they can try different ones. If you have kids, they will bring them some dough to play with, after asking the parent's permission.

• Visited September 2012