“Well Done!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Attraction Details
Grapevine
“Well Done!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012

Urban Air is a great and affordable environment for a party or just a day out with the kids. I have had two parties there and I have taken my kids and friends for individual jump times. Imagine a place where kids can have a tremendous amount of fun, but also exercise without ever knowing it. In regards to our parties, the staff and management were amazing. They handled all of the smaller details that allowed parents to enjoy time together while watching our kids. I found the management and staff to be committed to delivering a great product and experience.

I highly recommend Urban Air for parties and/or a fun day out with the kids. We will definately come back often.

Visited May 2012

“This was some of the most fun I've ever had going out, one of the best nights ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012 via mobile

My trip to urban air was one of the greatest times I had it was amazing and spectacular and I plan on going there very often. The manager was a big help and very nice. Caleb was very polite asking if I needed any assistance, I hope to see him when I go there. I will invite all my friends to come!

“Great place for a party!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012 via mobile

This was the second time we had a party for our middle school cheerleaders! Everyone was wonderful and the girls had a great time! We will defiantly come back again! The party rates are very reasonable and it makes for a very easy party to plan!

Fort Worth, Texas
“DON'T Chance it. Go ELSEWHERE!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2012

Like many reviews on here, I too had a bad experience with this place. First, it's hard to do anything over the phone, the staff is rushed and abrupt. My wife and I went to the business to try to speak to someone more customer-focused. We found no one of the sort. After trying to arrange a party over the phone, the owner was less than interested in showing me the facility and it soon became evident to me why my wife was having such a hard time scheduling with this place. We will never set foot in this place again. The owner looked at us as if we didn't meet his criteria for clientele. I felt like a leper! DON'T Chance it. Go ELSEWHERE!

Dallas, Texas
“Simply Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2012

Took the kids to Urban Retreat and we had a ball. My kids loved playing dodgeball and jumping into the foam pit! The staff was great and even played with the kids! We will be returning to Urban retreat!