“Very good food quality and great service” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Sushi Zushi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #33 of 118 restaurants in Southlake
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery
Dining style: Casual Dining
Ft. Worth
“Very good food quality and great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

I got a gift card from a family member for this restaurant on my birthday and I am a big fan of sushi. My husband and i were in the Shoutlake area, so we decided to use it. For our surprise ( which was very pleasent surprise). We loved the sushi, the service was excellent and the ambiance was good too. I do recommended. Our server Jose was excellent. the quality of the food is one of the best places i tried sishi in the metroplex.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

72% Recommend
Decatur, Texas
“Cool place for "tired dogs"!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

My wife and son had been walking me all over Southlake Town Square and i was hot, beat and my "dogs" were tired.... then... I spotted Sushi Zushi! We popped in around 0600 and ordered up drinks! They have a refreshing selection of coctails... we had the raspberry smash and the strawberrytini (might not have the correct names for these, but they were refreshingly delicious)... several times. We ordered up some dumplings for appetizers that turned out pretty good and followed them with Kapalua Rolls and a Jack Roll both of which were nice and tasty. We customized the Jack Roll by adding some addl. jalopeno pepper. The ambiance was nice, modern and colorful with a nice bar seating area as well as nicely arranged booths and tables. We were early in the evening, so may not have seen how lively it might get. Sushi Zushi was nice, but we do agree that we enjoy the the entire experience more at Piranha in downtown Fort Worth.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Was hoping for much better!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012 via mobile

I was glad to see a new Sushi place open up but when I tried it I was quite disappointed. Food was average and very bland. I can't see myself going back.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Granada Nicaragua
“Great sushi”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

Upscale atmosphere and very well prepared sushi. Not a typical japanese type place. big assortment of japanse food and not allis just sushi.

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Southlake, Texas
“The best and most fresh sushi in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2012

We get the Christina roll every time - it has a bit of jalepeno on it and the flavor is amazing. We have had other rolls there as well, we find them to be the best sushi in town. They are a bit pricey but the place is gorgeous and clean and new. If you are a sushi aficionado, you will like this one the best!

Visited April 2012