“Best Pizza on SPI” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Late Night, Takeout
Mansfield, Texas
“Best Pizza on SPI”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

Informal pizza place with good pie. Based on the resort prices you get a delicious experience, and the money you save here will allow you to get an extra topping. Bono!

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Piano man meets pizzeria”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

Myself and 5 children waited 25 minutes for a table. Once seated I saw other tables had color pages we never got and could have used after the wait. We were right next to the live entertainment(a one man key board). He was good in old hippie stoner kind of way. The servers are all old men dressed for fishing that need haircuts. Our order of half pep/chicken was messed up but we received a replacement of a whole chicken pizza. Order a pitcher of soda not by the glass. We received free pitcher refills. I would go back for the piano man and a chuckle.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Best pizza in town!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Really good pizza in a casual atmosphere.... Love my anchovies and sausage pie!!! Delish!!!! Good for families and kid friendly.

Visited March 2013
“Nasty and VERY RUDE!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

My boyfriend and I decided to give this place a shot for my 21st birthday and was the worst mistake ever. As we entered the restaurant the servants looked at us as if we we not welcomed. (My boyfriend and I are Hispanic and the staff is all Whites..) the waiter took a while to serve us and we were simply not greeted at all. When we finally received the pizza it looked as if the cheese was some sort of plastic nasty cheese. Basically it looked like cardboard and plastic cheese, not even kidding. The prices suck and don't even ask for juice!!! It's about two bucks for a little baby can, I think I would serve a baby more juice than what I received. I will never go back again and will not recommend it to any of my friends and family. If anything ill tell everyone not to go, save your money folks. Plus it smells like cat urine and cheap alcohol.

• Visited May 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
San Antonio, Texas
“Nice hole in the wall pizza joint”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

They had Shineron tap so right off the bat I was impressed. We went during the day but it looked like it might be a fun place at night as they had an area set aside for karaoke. The waitress did not look at us too funny when we asked for a veggie pizza without cheese. The fried mushrooms and zuccini were ok, I am sure they came in a frozen box from somewhere far away. the pizza crust need a little more time to cook, it was thin but not quite the cracker-like consistency you'd want in a thin crust pizza.

• Visited April 2013