“Great food and service” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

Our first time and we can't wait to go back. Great for families and date night. Food and service is awesome. Staff is very friendly and prices are very reasonable :)

Visited May 2014

South Texas
“Pretty Good!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

Our family went to Liam’s on a Thursday evening during June 2014. They were busy but we found a table right away. We had two appetizers – calamari and shrimp dip. Both were good. For dinner – two of us had the NY strip and lobster. The NY strip was the best steak I have had in a while. The lobster was good- not overcooked. My wife had the special stuff Flounder – she said it was delicious. The forth family member had the prime rib and grilled shrimp. The prime rib was excellent and grilled shrimp was average. All-in-all – a very nice place to dine but a little pricey for SPI. That being said – I would definitely return and strongly recommend Liam’s as a nice place for dinner.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Great evening!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

Amazing meal at Liam's....finest we have had in South Padre. We had a variety of selections at our table and everything was over the top delicious.... Lobster bisque, crab cakes, filet, stuffed shrimp and salmon. Then topped off with the incredible strawberry cheesecake. Oh my!!! All this was made more special by our favorite waitress, Julieta. We went just because of her...this is third restaurant to which we have followed her.
Great food, good folks, evening to remember

Ohio
“Really good food & great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

My husband & I had dinner here tonight. He had the filet & said it was really good, cooked perfectly. I had the mahi mahi, was delicious. Our server David1 was very friendly & attentive.
We would definitely eat here again!

South Padre Island, Texas
“Thank You Liam's Steakhouse and Oyster Bar Patrons”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

As general manager of Liam's Steakhouse and oyster bar, I would like to take a moment to say thank you to all our patrons, past, present, and future... I greatly appreciate your reviews, as it provides to my staff and I valuable feedback.
We here at Liam's steakhouse and oyster bar consider it a luxury when a patron takes the time to write about their dining experience with us.
As we continue to grow and provide you with excellent meals and high quality service, our promise to our patrons is to listen and learn from every word you write..
Sincerely