“So So” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Cambridge, Iowa
“So So”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

The wings were very good but i expected them to be better. With a place like Wing Stop and all the hype it had I expected them to be the best wings i had ever tasted. however i have had better wings here in Iowa.

Visited May 2014

Hot Springs, Arkansas
“Everything good for us”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

Having read earlier reviews, we were hesitant to try this Wing Stop, but decided to do it anyway. We had no problems at all getting our order. The wings were cooked to a nice crisp and not overly sauced. I would add that the wings were very small, thus keeping me from rating them "very good".

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Denton, Texas
“Average Wing Stop”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

The service was acceptable here. The wings were average. The place was generally clean, but the area where you get your drinks was a little messy and they were out of ketchup.

Visited July 2014
Forney, Texas, United States
“Avoid Wingstop near closing time”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

Went to wingstop late and tried to dine in and was not greeted with a hello or welcome to Wingstop. The greeting was if your going yo order we are only taking carryout orders. I said OK and placed order...once we got our order I checked it to make sure it was all there and it wasn't...I informed the person at the counter that our order was incorrect and her response was are you sure because I know its right....I had ordered the 40 piece and only got 3 boxes of 10 pieces and was also shorted my fries...they seemed to get upset that they were questioned about the order
...they corrected the order and we left....Customer training would be great to avoid loss of customers but I guess the wingstop name will still draw people in.....

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
McKinney, Texas
“Get your act together”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

I called in an order and when I arrived, everything about the order was wrong. I tried to modify the order once I arrived, but the guy was telling me that the food was already in the bag. Well change it. After trying to explain what I wanted for 5 minutes, I just ended up paying for the wrong order and left. I guess it's better to order your food in person than calling in an order. I'll never eat there again.

• Visited May 2014