“Always Great Food!! ” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: Mexican
“Always Great Food!! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

This is one of the best places in SPI for breakfast lunch or dinner. The soups are excellent and the lunch special is always a treat.

Austin, Texas
“A Fiasco”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

During our brief stay at a beach condo we went out for lunch once, and based on someone's list of recommended places we went here for lunch. It was a fiasco. We paid $60 for a meal that would have cost typically $30 just about anywhere else in Texas (we don't drink anything but water). Most of what we ordered had a typical/good taste. BUT I dared to order their fajitas. Big mistake. It was the worst meat I’ve ever had. It literally felt like I was chewing rubber. So I gave up after only a few bites. On top of that, we were told they ONLY take cash at the time I handed my cc to pay, while directing me to the conveniently placed ATM inside the restaurant. I don’t mind paying an overly high price for a good meal. But with the tip and ATM charges on top, we couldn't have felt more disappointed and ‘taken’.

Ah, don't be deceived if you see lots of cars parked outside -- usually a good 'sign' that the business is good.... Though we saw many cars outside, inside it was desolate but for a couple. Most of the cars outside were there for the adjacent business.

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
South Padre Island, Texas
“Great Mexican Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

This place has great freshly made Mexican food for breakfast and lunch. My husband had the Mexican plate and I had chicken enchiladas verde. Both were delicious.

Visited July 2013
“Really good Home cooked food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013 via mobile

Hard to find because of the sign fading but definitely worth the visit great food fair prices and excellent service. The juevos Rancheros were delicious. Locals enjoy this place

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Awesome hidden treasure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013 via mobile

Ended up here accidentally and wow. Irs gard to find but worth it. Owner operated very jid friendly and home cooked meals. Loved it

• Visited May 2013