This was our second stay at this hotel and would stay here again. The free breakfast was pretty good but crowded compared to our last stay which was just before Thanksgiving 2011. This time of year was going to be crowded anyway with all the winter Texans and really wasn't bad at all. The staff was friendly. We were given free happy hour tickets (two for each night we stayed) that could be redeemed for nonalcoholic drinks also. The happy hour included free queso and chips or popcorn. This hotel is at the end of the island and away from alot of the traffic and business of the island. It is located right across the street from the birding center and next to the Garden Hilton which has a very nice restaurant if you don't want to drive to a restaurant. I believe they had free coffee in the lobby most of the day but could be mistaken. The only down side while we were there was that the water had to be turned off for a good part of the day for maintenance purposes, although the staff did warn us upon checkin two days beforehand, so it wasn't a surprise. Again, I would stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites South Padre Hotel South Padre Island
- La Quinta Inn And Suites South Padre Hotel
- La Quinta South Padre Island
- South Padre Island La Quinta
- s Padre Island
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, LaQuinta, Venere, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites South Padre Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.