Looking for a great beach hotel, ON THE BEACH, we found it with The Palms Resort. Clean spacious rooms, comfortable sleeping and the best breakfast cafe in town! Wish there were stove top to cook, but we managed with other food we brought and enjoyed dinner at local favorite restaurants. Everything on the beach on South Padre Island is pricey during high summer season, but this was worth every penny! I decided to splurge on easy beach access from our room than on anything else during our visit. A great decision.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located on the white sand beaches of South Padre Island, The Palms Resort is a relaxing oasis boasting beach front access, stylish, comfortable accommodations, and friendly, attentive service. Our resort offers guests the personal service of an intimate boutique hotel with the modern amenities of larger business hotels. Our award winning beachside retaurant (The Cafe on the Beach) is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Start your day with Eggs Benedict and a mimosa. End your day with steak and lobster and a fine wine. Enjoy mojitos poolside from our full service bar! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your The Palms Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palms Hotel South Padre Island
- Palms Hotel South Padre Island
- Palms South Padre Island