After eating at the Cafe many times, we finally decided to try the Motel. We usually stay at the Hilton and pay $$$ more. What I like about the Palm's is a direct beach access and you can actually see the water from your door or window if on the second floor. The room was clean with everything in order. The bed was a little above average and the shower was a walk in and not a tub shower. One of the best parts is the restaurant is right out your door and is one of the better spots to eat on the Island... the Don Julio margaritas are lethal. After having stayed at the Isla Grand, Hilton Garden Inn, La Quinta, etc.. It may not have all the amenities of the others, but it has a lower price and the essentials that make for a nice stay.
- Also Known As:
- The Palms Hotel
- The Palms Hotel South Padre Island
- Palms Hotel South Padre Island
- Palms South Padre Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located on the white sand beaches of South Padre Island, The Palms Resort is a relaxing oasis boasting beach front access, stylish, comfortable accommodations, and friendly, attentive service. Our resort offers guests the personal service of an intimate boutique hotel with the modern amenities of larger business hotels. Our award winning beachside retaurant (The Cafe on the Beach) is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Start your day with Eggs Benedict and a mimosa. End your day with steak and lobster and a fine wine. Enjoy mojitos poolside from our full service bar! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your The Palms Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.