Me and my wife expended last weekend at The Palms for first time. I had been in the restaurant tons of times, but this was our first experience in the hotel. I'm going to repeat the experience very soon. I really love it. Small, clean, quiet and the best of all is that they have the best restaurant on the Island.
- Also Known As:
- The Palms Hotel
- The Palms Hotel South Padre Island
- Palms Hotel South Padre Island
- Palms South Padre Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located on the white sand beaches of South Padre Island, The Palms Resort is a relaxing oasis boasting beach front access, stylish, comfortable accommodations, and friendly, attentive service. Our resort offers guests the personal service of an intimate boutique hotel with the modern amenities of larger business hotels. Our award winning beachside retaurant (The Cafe on the Beach) is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Start your day with Eggs Benedict and a mimosa. End your day with steak and lobster and a fine wine. Enjoy mojitos poolside from our full service bar! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your The Palms Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.