Checked in this hotel for a couple of days because of its location. That's about all that wad good about this place. Located right on the beach with a nice little bar and grill. The rooms were very out dated and not very clean. Bugs in the room, shower was disgusting and made for people under 5'5 inches tall. It did have a kitchenette and cable tv. Can't complain to much for 40 a night. Bar staff was great, especially Jennifer. She was the best the hotel gF to offer and full of great info. Great place to drink, just not the kind of place you wanna sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Surf Motel is a beach motel located directly on the beach with access to a long boardwalk so your feet wont burn walking on the hot sand, definately a bonus during our hot summer months! All of our rooms have two double beds, microwave, fridge, sitting area, phone, cable, free wifi, and air conditioning. We have complimentary grills available on our large sun deck right outside the rooms with mulitple seating areas. Our motel has two floors with a large balcony on the 2nd level with a great view of the Gulf. We also have a full bar and resturaunt located right on site, and live entertainment Saturday and Sunday (wether permitting) Swimming pool and beach volleyball courts located right on the beach and we are walking distance to the Islands Entertainment District (Louies, Laguna Bobs, Tequila Sunset, Coconuts), Dining and Shopping. We are smack dap in the center of the island and every where you want to be. The island also offers free bus rides (The Wave)and there is a bus stop right out front of the motel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Surf Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surf Motel South Padre Island
- Surf Hotel South Padre Island