“Amazing food! Owner is a cool guy!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
“Amazing food! Owner is a cool guy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

The food was excellent! No complaints! The manager came over and joked about my jersey (texas tech) I told him he needed to hang some texas tech stuff up and take off some of the longhorn stuff, he said if I gave him my jersey he would hang it up, I agreed to it I also met the owner he paid for my families lunch and also gave us shirts and hats, I took a picture with him handing over my jersey (see photos) my family has come to SPI for the last 5 years around this time and we will continue to and we will be visiting big boys again! Amazing place!!

• Visited May 2013

81% Recommend
San Antonio, Texas
“Nice cozy spot with good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

Turned out to be a great place to watch the Spurs vs Heat Finals series. Being Spurs fans, we were looking for a place to watch the games while on vacation and in fact spent 2 nights watching games here. Lots of Tv's here with good food and the staff was very welcoming and attentive. Thanks guys!

Visited June 2013
“Best burgers ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

Had the best swiss mushroom burger here. French fries had a great seasoning mix. The chocolate milkshake was also very very good! Great atmosphere! Family friendly even at midnight. We will be back here next time we come to visit.

• Visited June 2013
San Antonio, Texas
“Great food, good atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

We had a great nite here watching the Spurs game on one of their many tvs. The food was good and affordable! We had the habanero wings and the seafood stuffed jalapeños-both were delicious. Our waiter was very attentive and answered our questions. We would definitely go back.

• Visited May 2013
“Average BBQ”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

The food was average for what we expected for BBQ, may have just been our taste. Prices were good and the amount of food was good,

Visited May 2013