The last two years that we've gone to south padre island, we've stayed at the travelodge. The prices have always been great. The rooms are big, the staff is very friendly, the beach is not too far away, very close to everything. Sure, the breakfast is mainly cereal, bread, coffee, juice, and waffles (Luis usually makes them and is very friendly and helpful-ask him anything, he seems to know a lot about anything on the island!), but there are a lot of great restaurants nearby. The pool and hot tub are decent size but do get a bit busy when there are a ton of families, but it's still nice. The beds are always comfy, the rooms are clean, climate control in the room is simple and stays as cool as you like it. Nice flat screen tv in the room with a good selection of cable channels! There are two beautiful and very intricately designed sand castles in the front. My husband and I got the chance to watch the artists carving them. Make sure to take pics by those castles :-). We will definitely be staying at the travelodge again next year, but this time we will try and book directly with hotel instead of through an alternate site. Thank you staff at the Travelodge for making our honeymoon great!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Travelodge South Padre Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge South Padre Island Hotel South Padre Island
- Travel Lodge South Padre Island
- South Padre Island Travelodge
- South Padre Island Travel Lodge