Overall we received excellent service at the hotel from check in, to desk service to the security guards that were working on the property for spring break and great service at check out. We received a pretty good rate and my honest opinion was that it was the right place for us that spring break week. There was a security deposit that had to be put in up front during that week, but it was quickly refunded after our stay. I stayed in the hotel with my two college aged sons and their friend. The hotel security did a great job of allowing the college kids to have a good time while ensuring things didn't get to out of control or unsafe. It was Texas week during spring break so there had to be some understanding of later nights and lots of people. The only downside for the boys was that it was a bit of a drive from most of the clubs and spring break activities on the beach. It is only a short walk for beach access and they do have a decent pool. I would say if you are looking for a good value and don't have to be right on the party for spring break it is a great place to try. I think it is the kind of place I could take family and receive a good South Padre value at other times in the year. Thanks Travelodge. I think we will be back.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Ramada Hotel & Suites South Padre Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge South Padre Island Hotel South Padre Island
- Travel Lodge South Padre Island
- South Padre Island Travelodge
- South Padre Island Travel Lodge