Older hotel that has been updated. Rooms OK. Beds OK. Location, OK. You get the picture. Could not beat the price for an off week at the beach. We visited just after Easter and the hotel was still fairly full based on the parking lot and breakfast line. It's simple, no frills with a narrow beach access at the back corner of the hotel property. Overall nice folks; most are bi-lingual some are not. So, brush up on your Spanish. Tile floors were a major plus; keeps the sand out. Internet is poor at best; go to the lobby if you want to assure it works.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge South Padre Island Hotel South Padre Island
- Travelodge South Padre Island Hotel
- Travelodge South Padre
- Travel Lodge South Padre Island
- South Padre Island Travelodge
- South Padre Island Travel Lodge
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Wyndham, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Travelodge South Padre Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.