We picked this place since it was fairly cheap for a thursday/friday. Sonia let us check in early (room 240). The rooms are nice with tile floors. They were a little sandy but what do you expect being a beach hotel. The private access is a little narrow walkway but it is a cool feature. Our only complaint is the bathroom door didnt close all the way and there is no a/c in the bathroom and the exhaust fan didnt work in the bathroom. That wasnt a major issue since it was just me and my wife. Unfortunately we slept through breakfast cause we were looking forward to the waffles we read about on so many reviews. All in all we will probably stay here again if we can get away again.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge South Padre Island Hotel South Padre Island
- Travelodge South Padre Island Hotel
- Travelodge South Padre
- Travel Lodge South Padre Island
- South Padre Island Travelodge
- South Padre Island Travel Lodge
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Wyndham, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Travelocity so you can book your Travelodge South Padre Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.