I read the reviews and was skeptical. I thought for the price we paid and the location, this hotel was great. First off Luis was the hardest worker I have ever seen. He was friendly and went out of his way to make sure adults and kids were happy. Kuddos to luis! Now the hotel is one of the only "budget" hotels that is on the guld side of the main road, making it easy to access the beach without crossing traffic. The private walkway was narrow, but a great way to get to the beach. The rooms were average budget rooms with plenty of room for two beds plus a table chairs and couch. This is not the Ritz, but it was a good average hotel. The tile floors stay damp with all the humidity and sand tracked in no matter how hard you try. The exterior is clean and well lit, the pool is small, but we were there for the beach.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Travelodge South Padre Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge South Padre Island Hotel South Padre Island
- Travel Lodge South Padre Island
- South Padre Island Travelodge
- South Padre Island Travel Lodge