I recently stayed at Super 8 for 1 night. The room was small. There were wrist bands under the front of the bed which were not picked up from the previous week. The pool area and pool is very small. There were only 3-4 adults and 5 kids and it was crowded. There were only 5 lounge chairs and crowded. For the price $50.00 plus taxes I could have stayed on the beach at several of the local motels and hotels. The maids were at our door at 11:50 am seeing if we were leaving. The checkout is 12 Noon. All of our bags were near the door as we returned from breakfast. I could understand if they were full and awaiting a large crowd but this was non peak season. I think the number 1 status is not accurate. No problems with the staff. If you were staying for more than two or three days way to small...
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Super 8 South Padre Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 South Padre Island Hotel South Padre Island
- Super Eight South Padre Island
- South Padre Island Super 8
- South Padre Island Super Eight