This hotel was horrible. The management and desk people were incredibly rude and did not want to help at all. They checked us into one room where the sinks were filthy and the pillows had multiple hairs all over them. We asked for a room change and they put us in another dirty room. We asked if a maid could go through the room and clean it up a bit and they told us she was too busy and had a lot of other stuff to do then told us we had to stay in one of the two because they couldn't switch us to anything else unless we paid an upgrade fee. A wallet was taken from our room while we were at the beach and the manager would not check the cameras to see who went in our room. He would not even discuss it. He would only keep repeating "file a police report."
The worst part was EVERY MORNING at 730AM 6-8 maid carts go through the halls and start cleaning. The maid are constantly slamming doors and hollering to each other all morning. On top of that the rooms are dark and dingy. This hotel should not be rated 2 stars. It was filthy, had the worst customer service I have every received at a hotel and the managers should not be managing anything.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Super 8 South Padre Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 South Padre Island Hotel South Padre Island
- Super Eight South Padre Island
- South Padre Island Super 8
- South Padre Island Super Eight