Stayed the last week of June at Pearl, it really is showing the lack of finances since ownership change and the condo project next door (same owners) is taking all the cash. If you enjoy making three or four trips to try to get towels because they don't have enough. If you don't mind not cleaning the pool each night. If you don't mind your room being cleaned every day around four or five in the afternoon. This place is for you. Make a week trip to South Padre each year will try something different next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the island's southern tip, the Pearl South Padre is a premier oceanfront resort for families and couples who want to experience tranquil views and soft sand beaches in South Texas. Warm rays of sunshine and tropical breezes await your arrival. From the moment you drive down the palm tree lined brick road and discover our lush landscaping and pristine beaches, you'll know why the Pearl South Padre is South Texas' "Best on the Beach" resort destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, BookIt.com and Tingo so you can book your Pearl South Padre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pearl South Padre Hotel South Padre Island
- South Padre Island Sheraton
- Sheraton South Padre Island