I stayed 4 nights in April for a conference. The hotel is right on the beach, has a large pool, beach rental facility and a full service restaurant. They also provide beach/pool towels for guests at the front desk, which was nice. The food in the restaurant and the conference was very good. They have a large Brunch on Sundays that I would recommend even if you aren't staying at the Pearl. I stayed in a two room suite with a kitchenette and nice sized balcony. The room was clean and the bed was extremely comfortable. The staff were friendly and accommodating. My only complaint was that my room wasn't ready at their regular check-in time However, they provided me with a free appetizer in the restaurant while I waited. Overall it was a nice stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the island's southern tip, the Pearl South Padre is a premier oceanfront resort for families and couples who want to experience tranquil views and soft sand beaches in South Texas. Warm rays of sunshine and tropical breezes await your arrival. From the moment you drive down the palm tree lined brick road and discover our lush landscaping and pristine beaches, you'll know why the Pearl South Padre is South Texas' "Best on the Beach" resort destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Pearl South Padre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pearl South Padre Hotel South Padre Island
- South Padre Island Sheraton
- Sheraton South Padre Island