This hotel is in a nice location with great beach access. The room is nice with a balcony and has tiled floors. The food in the restaurant is very good. The Sunday Brunch is a local favorite. The pool is nice. There is a spa in the Sapphire complex next door/same parking lot/walking distance...I have never used it but it may appeal to some. This hotel used to be a Sheraton. I stayed here for 2 weeks waiting to close on my new house. I had no complaints. I thought the staff was very friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the island's southern tip, the Pearl South Padre is a premier oceanfront resort for families and couples who want to experience tranquil views and soft sand beaches in South Texas. Warm rays of sunshine and tropical breezes await your arrival. From the moment you drive down the palm tree lined brick road and discover our lush landscaping and pristine beaches, you'll know why the Pearl South Padre is South Texas' "Best on the Beach" resort destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Pearl South Padre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pearl South Padre Hotel South Padre Island
- South Padre Island Sheraton
- Sheraton South Padre Island