This hotel was built as a Sheraton many years ago. It is located on the far south end of the island with a most unique view of the Gulf of Mexico for each room.
This is our first stay as a Pearl. (12-27-12 to 12-30-12)They have spent a bunch of money updating the property. Paint, wall treatments, landscaping, and most important, attitude! The employees were helpful and willing. They obviously had had extensive public relations training. The improvements were swell. The stay was extra special with the Christmas decorations and the holiday smiles.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the island's southern tip, the Pearl South Padre is a premier oceanfront resort for families and couples who want to experience tranquil views and soft sand beaches in South Texas. Warm rays of sunshine and tropical breezes await your arrival. From the moment you drive down the palm tree lined brick road and discover our lush landscaping and pristine beaches, you'll know why the Pearl South Padre is South Texas' "Best on the Beach" resort destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Pearl South Padre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pearl South Padre Hotel South Padre Island
- South Padre Island Sheraton
- Sheraton South Padre Island