We stayed for just one night - to celebrate my husband's 65th birthday. When I made the reservation, I booked the 'spa package' but told them it was for his birthday. Well, when we arrived, much to our surprise, they had upgraded us to a 'romance package' as well, ie., champagne and chocolate dipped strawberries. We were also on the 12th floor in a beautiful, tastefully decorated condo! The view to the north was amazing and the balcony so inviting that we sat out there whenever we were in the room (except to sleep of course:!) Speaking of sleeping, the bed/linens were extremely comfortable as well. We ate at the Beachside Grill downstairs and took in their Friday night seafood buffet, which was exceptional. The breakfast in the morning was also excellent, with an omelette/pancake station as well as a great choice of other dishes. And, my husband's spa treatment at the adjacent Sapphire Spa was also a good experience! We whole heartily recommend this hotel/restaurant - and are thinking that we should make this an annual event!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the island's southern tip, the Pearl South Padre is a premier oceanfront resort for families and couples who want to experience tranquil views and soft sand beaches in South Texas. Warm rays of sunshine and tropical breezes await your arrival. From the moment you drive down the palm tree lined brick road and discover our lush landscaping and pristine beaches, you'll know why the Pearl South Padre is South Texas' "Best on the Beach" resort destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Pearl South Padre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pearl South Padre Hotel South Padre Island
- South Padre Island Sheraton
- Sheraton South Padre Island