Some friends and I decided to go to South Padre for spring break and staying at the Pearl had to have been one of the best decions we made. The staff was incredibly helpful and nice. The view was unbelivable and the pool was awesome. The beds were really comfortable. All in all we had the experience of our lives. I will definitely be coming back to the Pearl everytime I come back to South Padre.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the island's southern tip, the Pearl South Padre is a premier oceanfront resort for families and couples who want to experience tranquil views and soft sand beaches in South Texas. Warm rays of sunshine and tropical breezes await your arrival. From the moment you drive down the palm tree lined brick road and discover our lush landscaping and pristine beaches, you'll know why the Pearl South Padre is South Texas' "Best on the Beach" resort destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, BookIt.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Pearl South Padre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pearl South Padre Hotel South Padre Island
- South Padre Island Sheraton
- Sheraton South Padre Island