We did not stay at the hotel, as we are locals. We LOVED coming to the Sunday brunch fairly frequently. Most of the wait staff know us. Much to our surprise when we tried to go in May, they prices were raised A LOT. We already felt it was a little overpriced, but the food was so good, we continued to go. Now unfortunately it is just not worth the price, especially for me since I do not eat any seafood whatsoever! I feel the locals should be cut a break since we are the ones who you know will definitely be patronizing the brunch regularly. Cut out some of the salads or desserts to save money, but please lower the prices!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the island's southern tip, the Pearl South Padre is a premier oceanfront resort for families and couples who want to experience tranquil views and soft sand beaches in South Texas. Warm rays of sunshine and tropical breezes await your arrival. From the moment you drive down the palm tree lined brick road and discover our lush landscaping and pristine beaches, you'll know why the Pearl South Padre is South Texas' "Best on the Beach" resort destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, getaroom.com, BookIt.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Pearl South Padre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pearl South Padre Hotel South Padre Island
- South Padre Island Sheraton
- Sheraton South Padre Island