“Open late!” 4 of 5 stars

956-761-7482
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Doing business, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients, Dining on a budget
Description: Seafood, Steaks and Burgers
Chicago
“Open late!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

Yes, this place is open late weekdays after 10PM for those that arrive late evening from traveling! I was turned away at other places stating they were 'closed'.

Had the Shrimp Sampler. Lightly breaded shrimp to perfection. Coconut shrimp was outstanding. The stuffed shrimp was very large and tasty.

Wait staff was very friendly even though it was late.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

60% Recommend
“Great margarita selection”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012 via mobile

A lot of margaritas to choose from, and I loved the decor. Very laid back, backyard feeling. Food was good, but we never got the appetizer that we ordered. Our waiter came to our table 3 times only while we were here for an hour, never coming to see if we needed anything. My husbands drink stayed empty throughout the meal.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Uhhhh mazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012 via mobile

This place is uh mazing .... The service was fast and friendly .. they have an all you can eat salad bar to eat while you wait for your food ... My wife had the for a grill burger and it had everything a super burger needed ... I order the blackened tilapia which was a good size for one person to eat to feel satisfied.. and if you have food left over they wrap your to go plate in a for of an animal
Great music while waiting on food

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
WI
“best dining on the island.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

Service was so good it was almost annoying. The food was cooked well, and well seasoned. I had ordered a steam pot. It had been advertised with corn. I asked a waitperson if I was supposed to get it and someone (I'm guessing an owner) apologised, said she had been told they were out and that she had gone to get some. It was there in minutes. Typical island ambiance. My tea glass never got empty.

Visited August 2012
“Horrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012 via mobile

First of all my kids loved the fact that u can write on the walls, but from the time they sat us down the place is gloomy, the waiters look like they are pissed off and very unhappy, the hostess looks like a homeless woman. Please warn people when ur ice tea is instant and as for the food it was worse than the atmosphere in this place. It sucked overall service, food, atmosphere, they must be writing their reviews because I would not bring my dog to eat here!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere