“Visited the petting barn” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Type: Horseback Riding Stables, Sports
Denver, Colorado
12 attraction reviews
“Visited the petting barn”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

Our boys decided the horse ride was a bit much, and we opted to visit the petting barn instead. It's a bit pricy, $10 per person, but you get to pet and feed all kinds of very friendly and affectionate creatures. We had a great time.

Visited December 2013

Groesbeck, Texas
“Wonderful Anniversary”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

I would HIGHLY recommend this!!! We had originally booked for another activity for our anniversary while at South Padre Island. However, due to mechanical issues they canceled. So I suggested this to my husband and it was PERFECT. The staff was wonderful. Mandy was our guide and she did a great job. The horses were fine and it was so much fun to get to gallop on the beach. The sunset was beautiful and she took us to great places for pictures. She also took some really good ones of us. It is definitely a memory I'll cherish.

Visited October 2013
McKinney, Texas
“Fun and great service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

I have attended horse rides with Horses on the Beach twice and both times were wonderful. These are the only times I have ever ridden a horse and the workers made me feel very comfortable. I went on the sunset ride and it was the best part of the vacation. Seeing the sun set on a horse on the beach of the bay was unforgettable.

Visited August 2013
Livingston, Texas
4 attraction reviews
“AWESOME Beach and Sunset RIDE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

Ride started out on the beach and in the waves ~ AWESOME! We then rode across the sand dunes where my horse Whiskey and I rode to the highest point. Then we went over to the bay side to watch the sunset! This was a wonderful ride! I have had horses all of my life and have two of my own at home. The horses were handled professionally in the barn and in preparation for the ride. The skill level of the rider was matched with a suitable horse with perfection! Everyone on our ride said they had a great time. There were nine riders and two guides. Todd and Mandi were our guides and they were awesome. Todd shared history of the area and Mandi was first to offer to take pictures. Mandi took great pictures of each group of riders and of me individually. Todd and Mandi interacted with each rider and made the whole experience very enjoyable! Thanks SO much !!!!! I'll be back for sure !!!

Visited October 2013
South Padre Island, Texas
“fun and unique”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

This is a great thing to do when you are tired of swimming and suntanning. Great for kids. People were nice and no problem with reservations.

Visited November 2012