“Delicious Dinner” 5 of 5 stars

956-761-6111
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Bar scene, Large groups, Doing business, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Lynchburg, Virginia
“Delicious Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

My wife and I came to the island to visit my parents and was told that this was the best restaurant on the island. While the restaurant does not take reservations, the wait was well worth it. My wife had the garlic-jalapeno tilapia which was very tender and delicious and I had the pasta carbonara. I have been to Italian restaurants before and had a similar item but none compare to the meal I had that night. Even though we had our fill, we decided to splurge and got the desert sampler which includes a cannoli, a slice of tiramisu, chocolate cake, and cheesecake as well as spumoni ice cream. Each portion of the desert was amazing! The service was the only negative that I experienced while there. Our waitress was very kind but with the number of people there, it took some time for her to make her rounds.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Boise, Idaho, United States
“Simply THE best pizza... ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

This place deserves all the awards it has rec'd!! We had the veggie pizza, it was pure delight on the tastebuds! The veggies were delicious and fresh, the blend of spices and the fresh garlic, and the sauce.... I had no idea pizza could be THIS fantastic!!

Brenham, TX
“Delicious dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014 via mobile

I had eggplant Parmesan which was outstanding. Huge serving and I like to eat. Brought half back to RV. My husband and I could have split it with an appetizer or desert and still gone home full. He had the lasagne. Also outstanding and also large serving, Kim, our waitress, was very attentive.

South Padre Island, Texas, USA
“One of the best places on SPI”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

We are Winter Texans and typically eat here about twice each month in the winter. We've never had a bad meal here, even when we've gone with a big group! Atmosphere is warm & inviting. Service is usually excellent. The Italian (or Sicilian?) Nachos are to die for!!! The pizza is great too (could use a little more cheese - but we solve that by explaining to the waiterstaff what we want - and we get it!!). Only reason we don't eat here more often is that prices are at the higher end of the scale. But we've been faithful customers since they were in Port Isabel, and still are now that they are on the Island. You won't be disappointed!

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Victoria, Seychelles
“Very gross macaroni and cheese.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

I ordered the baked macaroni and cheese (it was under the baked part of the menu) so you can imagine what I was expediting. What I ended up receiving was noodles covered in sauce that tasted like melted cheese whiz. It was so gross I couldn't eat it not to mention it wasn't baked. Oh, it was $14.00 too. My friends however were quite happy with their meals. The waitress was also very nice.