“Great food good service...love it ...” 5 of 5 stars

956-761-6111
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Bar scene, Large groups, Doing business, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
“Great food good service...love it ...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

I took my wife here for dinner the food was great good portions best pizza ive had in years ..I loved the service, the eviroment , the food comes out hot and fast.. for dessert i had a bannana split recomended by a young man .. his name was Eddison dint get to tank him but shure will next time. because we are going back there again. Thanks for the great service and good food.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Absolutely fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

Zia's Italian Sausage Zuppa is delicious - this is one if the best soups I have ever had. The Italian Nachos are great also. The rest of the menu is just as good and this is a must stop if you're in South Padre. Absolutely one of the bet places we ate on our vacation

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
South Padre Island, Texas, United States
“Good food and a Wide Selection of Beers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

This is the best Italian Restaurant in the Rio Grande Valley. I've never been disappointed in a menu selection. My favorite is the Classic Sausage and Peppers, an excellent blend of flavors which warms the palate and fills the body.

Visited January 2013
Vancouver BC
“ABOUT THE TAKE-OUT...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

I called and ordered dinner (for take-out) just after 5pm yesterday and was informed the wait was at least 45 minutes. I drove over 45 minutes later and had to wait an additional 15 minutes more once I got to the restaurant, but didn't mind as I know first-hand how good the food is, and it's worth waiting for! My drive home was only about 12 minutes... so I was extremely disapointed to find the pizza stone-cold and lasagna barely even warm!! Niether food item were really that good even once I micro'd it.
We have dined at Gabriella's 5-6 times now, and each time the food was so very good. We've brought our friends and family...and we've waited...but...we've also put up with the "attitude" from the reception staff when we asked to be moved from the refrigerated section of the restaurant, and noticed too, that longe-term patrons (family?) do get preferential treatment - or maybe they can get a reservation we can't.
Bottom line? Perhaps put up with the wait or possible attitude, but DON"T ORDER TAKE-OUT - The food is cold and awfull!!

• Visited February 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Return visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

My sister and brother in law had been here before. Portions were large so we had lunch the next day. Shrimp were large and fresh.