“Less Eco more Dolphins!!!” 4 of 5 stars

Update attraction details
Type: Boat Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Isla Tours offers a variety of family fun filled activities for all ages. We offer dolphin watching, sunset dolphin watch cruises, eco tours, firework cruises, port of Brownsvillke nature tours, bay and deep sea fishing. Our friendly captains and crew work to ensure your family has a safe and fun trip. Our vessels are safe, clean, and US Coast Guard approved. Private party trips available. Let us take care of you and your family while on vacation... Your adventure starts with us!
5 attraction reviews
“Less Eco more Dolphins!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

We went on the dolphin watch tour. (I didn't want to do the Eco one). But they added the Eco tour for ours. It was a very, very slow beginning. We 'had' to redo the netting because apparently we didn't catch anything the first time. We only spend maybe 20 min to look for dolphins. We only saw a few WAY back. I rather would have spent more time out in the ocean than looking for a puffer fish. (Which I didn't want in the first place). We did get a great deal for the tickets and the captain was very entertaining. If you get bored, do a tour with them. It's worth it!!

Visited August 2013

DFW,Texas
7 attraction reviews
“Dolphin/Eco Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

First off, it's very affordable. I compared several of the local dolphin tours and this was by far the best for the money. $10 per person and it included dolphin watch and eco tour of the bay. Most other companies had these separate. We got on the boat and headed out to the bay near the bridge with the net out for about 10 minutes. When they brought up the net, there was a great variety of sea life to show the kids. Sea stars, shrimp, puffer fish, spider crab, sea hare and some others. My daughter thought it was great and the kids were allowed to gently touch some of the creatures. While we were looking at the sea life, the captain was taking us out to open water to find the dolphins. We ended up seeing several pods and it was well worth it.

Visited August 2013
Austin TX
6 attraction reviews
“Highlight of our trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

$44 for a family of 4 - we had an awesome time. It was the highlight of my trip. My 10 and 8 y/o loved seeing the dolphins and a sea animals they caught in their net. I would highly recommend this tour - its the best value.

Visited June 2013
Texas, United States
“Great Eco Cruise!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

My family and I have a great time on the eco cruise! Well worth the money and we saw a lot of great sea life up close!

Visited June 2013
San Antonio, Texas
“Great fun and worth the price!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

I've never been fishing before so when I saw the groupon for their bay fishing tour I though why not, lets try this! I'm glad I did because it was totally worth it. All the equipment is included in the price and they let you bring on your own food and drink which is a plus. We caught a few small fish but others on the boat did catch some larger fish which they were able to keep. Totally fun! Definitely worth it, even at regular price.

Visited May 2013