“Dolphin/Eco Tour” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Type: Boat Tours, Sightseeing Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Isla Tours offers a variety of family fun filled activities for all ages. We offer dolphin watching, sunset dolphin watch cruises, eco tours, firework cruises, port of Brownsvillke nature tours, bay and deep sea fishing. Our friendly captains and crew work to ensure your family has a safe and fun trip. Our vessels are safe, clean, and US Coast Guard approved. Private party trips available. Let us take care of you and your family while on vacation... Your adventure starts with us!
DFW,Texas
11 attraction reviews
“Dolphin/Eco Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

First off, it's very affordable. I compared several of the local dolphin tours and this was by far the best for the money. $10 per person and it included dolphin watch and eco tour of the bay. Most other companies had these separate. We got on the boat and headed out to the bay near the bridge with the net out for about 10 minutes. When they brought up the net, there was a great variety of sea life to show the kids. Sea stars, shrimp, puffer fish, spider crab, sea hare and some others. My daughter thought it was great and the kids were allowed to gently touch some of the creatures. While we were looking at the sea life, the captain was taking us out to open water to find the dolphins. We ended up seeing several pods and it was well worth it.

Visited August 2013

Austin TX
7 attraction reviews
“Highlight of our trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

$44 for a family of 4 - we had an awesome time. It was the highlight of my trip. My 10 and 8 y/o loved seeing the dolphins and a sea animals they caught in their net. I would highly recommend this tour - its the best value.

Visited June 2013
Texas, United States
“Great Eco Cruise!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

My family and I have a great time on the eco cruise! Well worth the money and we saw a lot of great sea life up close!

Visited June 2013
San Antonio, Texas
“Great fun and worth the price!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

I've never been fishing before so when I saw the groupon for their bay fishing tour I though why not, lets try this! I'm glad I did because it was totally worth it. All the equipment is included in the price and they let you bring on your own food and drink which is a plus. We caught a few small fish but others on the boat did catch some larger fish which they were able to keep. Totally fun! Definitely worth it, even at regular price.

Visited May 2013
Houston, Texas, United States
4 attraction reviews
“You get what you pay for!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

A friend and I did the dolphin watch tour on Isla Tours the other night. It was only $12 and you can bring your own cooler with food and drinks on board. The boat is nothing fancy, but the guide knew a lot of information on the island and of course we were able to see plenty of dolphins. There was also another guide on the boat who went around offering to take people's pictures in front of the sunset with their own cameras. I thought this was a good touch. I wouldn't recommend this tour for anyone wanting a "party" scene as it was more relaxed, but for what you pay and being able to bring your own cooler, it was a good experience!

Visited May 2013