“You get what you pay for!” 5 of 5 stars

956-761-4752
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Isla Tours offers a variety of family fun filled activities for all ages. We offer dolphin watching, sunset dolphin watch cruises, eco tours, firework cruises, port of Brownsvillke nature tours, bay and deep sea fishing. Our friendly captains and crew work to ensure your family has a safe and fun trip. Our vessels are safe, clean, and US Coast Guard approved. Private party trips available. Let us take care of you and your family while on vacation... Your adventure starts with us!
Houston, Texas, United States
4 attraction reviews
“You get what you pay for!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

A friend and I did the dolphin watch tour on Isla Tours the other night. It was only $12 and you can bring your own cooler with food and drinks on board. The boat is nothing fancy, but the guide knew a lot of information on the island and of course we were able to see plenty of dolphins. There was also another guide on the boat who went around offering to take people's pictures in front of the sunset with their own cameras. I thought this was a good touch. I wouldn't recommend this tour for anyone wanting a "party" scene as it was more relaxed, but for what you pay and being able to bring your own cooler, it was a good experience!

Visited May 2013

“Amazing!!! First time fisher...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

Amazing!!! First time I have ever fished and I loved it!!! I cought 6 fish.. wow I went with my husband and son. We had a blast fishing and the guides were awesome and attentive.... Will tottaly do again soon!!!

Visited April 2013
“Excellent Boat party!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

We rented the Boat to do a Boat Party on spring break at SPI. The staff was amazing, they help you all the time. We all enjoyed our little party with the amazing tour. If you need to throw somewhat a different kind of party I really recommend you this tour.

Visited March 2013
“Fantastic dolphin watch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

We visit SPI once a year with my family. We love going out for a dolphin watch. Its so entertaining for the little ones while we relax with an adult beverage and watch the sunset. Highly recommend

Visited March 2013
“Awesome experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

We visit South Padre Island at least twice a year and we always make a point to go on the boat! Great fishing! Beautiful fireworks cruise and fun friendly staff! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Visited July 2012