“Amazing!!! First time fisher...” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Type: Boat Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Isla Tours offers a variety of family fun filled activities for all ages. We offer dolphin watching, sunset dolphin watch cruises, eco tours, firework cruises, port of Brownsvillke nature tours, bay and deep sea fishing. Our friendly captains and crew work to ensure your family has a safe and fun trip. Our vessels are safe, clean, and US Coast Guard approved. Private party trips available. Let us take care of you and your family while on vacation... Your adventure starts with us!
“Amazing!!! First time fisher...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

Amazing!!! First time I have ever fished and I loved it!!! I cought 6 fish.. wow I went with my husband and son. We had a blast fishing and the guides were awesome and attentive.... Will tottaly do again soon!!!

Visited April 2013

“Excellent Boat party!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

We rented the Boat to do a Boat Party on spring break at SPI. The staff was amazing, they help you all the time. We all enjoyed our little party with the amazing tour. If you need to throw somewhat a different kind of party I really recommend you this tour.

“Fantastic dolphin watch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

We visit SPI once a year with my family. We love going out for a dolphin watch. Its so entertaining for the little ones while we relax with an adult beverage and watch the sunset. Highly recommend

“Awesome experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

We visit South Padre Island at least twice a year and we always make a point to go on the boat! Great fishing! Beautiful fireworks cruise and fun friendly staff! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Visited July 2012
Billings, Montana
11 attraction reviews
“Great fun for the price!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

We really enjoyed the dolphin watch tour. Actually, we were pleasantly surprised, all around! The boat was roomy, and there were areas to get out of the cold for a bit (it was quite cold the day that we went), plus various spots to get a good look around as the boat cruised us through the bay. The crew was really friendly and helpful, and the ship was clean. The little "ship dog," Murphy, was adorable and fun to watch. The captain gave out interesting information along the way and was good at pointing out the dolphins. He even apoligized for there not being that many dolphins that day (although we knew, of course, that that wasn't under his control, but I'm sure that SOME people are unreasonable about that sort of thing, sadly) but then they suddenly gave us all a good show. I got some closeup photos of the dolphins "smiles" and some antics. Snacks and beverages were available to purchase on the boat. It was definitely worth the time and money! Very enjoyable. The staff was also really great at communicating with us (the tour we had signed up for originally was cancelled, but we were able to rearrange to go the next day).

I would definitely recommend that you dress warmly. We wore warmer jackets but wished we had had hats and gloves!