“Yummie's is Yummy!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Jacksonville TX
“Yummie's is Yummy!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

Only open for breakfast and lunch, they close at 2 so get there early. We arrived around 11 and they were very busy. We were seated right away. I ordered the quiche and soup of the day, both were very good; portion was a little small but that's ok, I wanted a lighter lunch. My husband had gulf shore grits and they must have been good, because he didn't offer me a bite! Service was just ok; however we noticed how much they loved their regulars. We were seated by the door and saw several groups greeted with hugs, etc. A little pricey, but I would give it another shot if ever on the island again.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Gainesville, Georgia, United States
“Fantastic Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

Super nice staff. Super delicious food! Huevos Colima was a nice surprise, eggs, chorizo, and corn chips. Haha. You laugh but it was great. Add fresh cilantro, jalapeno corn bread, and their fresh pico to make it the best breakfast you've ever had. Seriously.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Dallas, Texas
“Yummie's breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

Based on TripAdvisor's recommendation, we went to Yummie's. The sign on the building says Yummie's Bistro. There are a few front patio seats if you'd like to sit there, or go inside for some views of local artwork that is for sale. I liked that touch. I was delighted to have their special that day, which offered barbacoa, tortillas, eggs and potatoes. My coffee was wonderful. My husband enjoyed his meal, and I felt the prices were reasonable. I couldn't finish everything on my plate. And the OJ! It came in a bottle, but tasted like heaven. I will go back if I'm ever on the Island again.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
San Antonio
“Yummies is Yummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

Whenever we are in S. Padre Isl. we always enjoy breakfast or lunch at Yummies. They are open from 8 AM to 2 PM every day except Tuesday. They serve tea in steeping pots and their food is either Mexican or American but always fresh and good. They have expanded their foot print in the last year due to their overflowing business. The service is commendable too.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Round Rock, Texas
“Overrated”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

We went based on the reviews and we were pretty disappointed. Although the staff was friendly, the coffee was terrible! She messed up our order, and the coffee tasted like aspartame with fake flavor and poor quality- not recommended.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere