“Yummie's breakfast” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
Dallas, Texas
“Yummie's breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

Based on TripAdvisor's recommendation, we went to Yummie's. The sign on the building says Yummie's Bistro. There are a few front patio seats if you'd like to sit there, or go inside for some views of local artwork that is for sale. I liked that touch. I was delighted to have their special that day, which offered barbacoa, tortillas, eggs and potatoes. My coffee was wonderful. My husband enjoyed his meal, and I felt the prices were reasonable. I couldn't finish everything on my plate. And the OJ! It came in a bottle, but tasted like heaven. I will go back if I'm ever on the Island again.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

88% Recommend
San Antonio
“Yummies is Yummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

Whenever we are in S. Padre Isl. we always enjoy breakfast or lunch at Yummies. They are open from 8 AM to 2 PM every day except Tuesday. They serve tea in steeping pots and their food is either Mexican or American but always fresh and good. They have expanded their foot print in the last year due to their overflowing business. The service is commendable too.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Round Rock, Texas
“Overrated”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

We went based on the reviews and we were pretty disappointed. Although the staff was friendly, the coffee was terrible! She messed up our order, and the coffee tasted like aspartame with fake flavor and poor quality- not recommended.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
South Padre Island, Texas
“Good food, great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

Really friendly waitstaff, good coffee, and in general, my top choice for breakfast on the island. Food is a better quality than most other breakfast spots on the island.

Visited October 2013
“Great breakfast, came here two days in a row.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

This place is...well....Yummy hah. The staff is very friendly and the food was great. Not sure if they have breakfast at all hours, but it was great. Definitely the best meal I had in SPI. If I ever come back to SPI, I will definitely come here again.

• Visited October 2013