“A Must Place To Eat” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
Lubbock, Texas
“A Must Place To Eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

Our family of four adults and three children under 6 had a great breakfast this morning. The wait staff was very accommodating and our waitress learned all the children's names within the first 45 seconds of greeting our table. What was the most interesting part was when she brought our food to the table, she knew what each child had ordered and called them by name when presenting their food to them. The food was excellent and the coffee choices would put Starbucks to shame. I would recommend this place for breakfast any day of the week with the exception of Tuesday, which is the only day they are closed.

Dallas, Texas, United States
“This food is ridiculously tasty!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

We ate here numerous times! Everything was made fresh and cooked to order. The staff were so friendly and had numerous suggestions of what to do around the island. I had the biscuits and gravy and the biscuits were so fluffy and seasoned! They didnt taste like raw dough like most places do. I also had lots of their specialty coffees. All of them were better than Starbucks. This is a must do restaurant!

Kent, Washington
“Came for breakfast, but...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

we could have come back for lunch too! They have a huge menu - almost too tough to decide. I had a delicious pecan waffle, but I've also had their salads at lunch time - tasty!

Visited April 2013
Brownsville, Texas
“Enchanting cuisine! Wow!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

This place is so great and I was sooooo happy with my meal that I decided to write this review while I'm still sitting here (have never done that before!) everything on the menu sounded delicious but I had the 'Shrimp De La Torre" (shrimp sautéed in chorizo and wine sauce on panini bread)... I thought I died and went to heaven when I tasted it! Service was great (Alyssa) & the price was right! Will definitely be coming back soon!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Yummies is a spectacular place to drop in and grab a bite!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed everything that we had at Yummies! The atmosphere was fun and friendly, their menu incorporates a lot of the local flavors in their offerings. The smoothies and fraps were delicious! The skillet with potatoes, chorizo, shrimp, beans, cheese, leeks (and I'm sure a few other ingredients I'm forgetting to mention), served with two eggs on top and sourdough toast was fabulous!! As was the salsa that accompanied it!! Yummies is the place to stop for breakfast/lunch.. Although it's sad that it closes at two and is closed on Tuesdays.