“This food is ridiculously tasty!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
Dallas, Texas, United States
“This food is ridiculously tasty!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

We ate here numerous times! Everything was made fresh and cooked to order. The staff were so friendly and had numerous suggestions of what to do around the island. I had the biscuits and gravy and the biscuits were so fluffy and seasoned! They didnt taste like raw dough like most places do. I also had lots of their specialty coffees. All of them were better than Starbucks. This is a must do restaurant!

Kent, Washington
“Came for breakfast, but...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

we could have come back for lunch too! They have a huge menu - almost too tough to decide. I had a delicious pecan waffle, but I've also had their salads at lunch time - tasty!

Visited April 2013
Brownsville, Texas
“Enchanting cuisine! Wow!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

This place is so great and I was sooooo happy with my meal that I decided to write this review while I'm still sitting here (have never done that before!) everything on the menu sounded delicious but I had the 'Shrimp De La Torre" (shrimp sautéed in chorizo and wine sauce on panini bread)... I thought I died and went to heaven when I tasted it! Service was great (Alyssa) & the price was right! Will definitely be coming back soon!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Yummies is a spectacular place to drop in and grab a bite!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed everything that we had at Yummies! The atmosphere was fun and friendly, their menu incorporates a lot of the local flavors in their offerings. The smoothies and fraps were delicious! The skillet with potatoes, chorizo, shrimp, beans, cheese, leeks (and I'm sure a few other ingredients I'm forgetting to mention), served with two eggs on top and sourdough toast was fabulous!! As was the salsa that accompanied it!! Yummies is the place to stop for breakfast/lunch.. Although it's sad that it closes at two and is closed on Tuesdays.

Addison, Texas
“it was yummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

You must try the cleanse salad - you'll love it!! We also had the Belgian waffles with strawberries, and pancakes. Everything was delicious!

Visited May 2013