“Apple Pancakes” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch
South Padre Island, Texas, United States
“Apple Pancakes”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

My favorite location for breakfast offering a diverse menu. Go with an appetite and enjoy the Apple Wheat Pancakes. If that is not your style, there will be something on the menu to satisfy your taste buds.

Visited January 2013

“Best breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

Great coffee drinks. Chorizo and eggs were great. We went twice the week we were there. The grapefruit pie was a great breakfast desert wish I had my own piece.

McAllen, TX
“Great food and family friendly!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

We all loved Yummie's for breakfast. Even our picky daughter. Portions are hearty and food is just great. Staff is so friendly and helpful. We tried the all american breakfast with cinnamon coffee. I had an apple wheat pancake with mine. Delish! It was crispy on the outside and moist on the inside. I even tried of sip of my daughter's hot chocolate....OMG! I wanted to drink it all! And she gobbled up her french toast and agreed....this is our new favorite restaurant on the island. So glad we found you!

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Best breakfast in the area hands down”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

I had the bacon waffles and the wife had the yummy breakfast burrito they where both so good we came back the next day to have what the other had. Great place and service highly recommend

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
WI
“Fun stop!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013 via mobile

I stopped in here out of complete exhaustion from a morning of island walking, to my surprise they had cold bottled beer so I took a seat at the bar and looked over a menu, all the servers were so friendly and I soon felt right at home! I ordered a shrimp blt, it was made fresh and tasty ingredients, as I ate my sandwich a local lady came in and sat next to me, we had a pleasant conversation and I was so happy to have found this little gem with freshly made deli food and super friendly service! I'm not a person that dines out for breakfast but this menu looks divine and could possibly change my mind!